David Ireland’s Executive Coaching Program
Few understand the world of senior executives. It involves everything from remaining relevant in your community and breaking through growth plateaus to developing healthy church systems, fundraising, and managing your family and personal life.
After more than 25 years in the trenches as an executive-level lead pastor, I can attest to having experienced everything you’re going through to some degree or another. Without running down the laundry list of storms I’ve weathered in growing a 10,000-member church, suffice it to say, my faith has been tried, trampled, and at times tortured. Yet the faithfulness of God has kept me and He will also keep you. Sadly, many of our colleagues have fallen by the wayside—plagued by rampant financial inefficiencies, moral failure, church splits, ineffective vision casting, and more.
As I come alongside you, you will learn practical tips to help you avoid some of the most common pratfalls and gain tools to maximize your effectiveness as a leader.
Benefits of the program
• Clarification of your organization’s vision and mission
• Breakthroughs in church-growth barriers
• Redesign of ineffective operations and processes
• Increase in congregational giving and its value of stewardship
• Elimination of fiduciary waste and excess
• Governance and board development
• Crisis management and problem-solving techniques
• Organizational assessment…and more
The Coaching Process
I offer executive coaching through a process that occurs “on the court” of your day-to-day problem-solving needs. How? Through a prescribed series of virtual coaching sessions—conveniently conducted by phone—together we will create winning outcomes leveraging your professional strengths and fortifying any identified areas of deficiency.
Unlike a counselor or mentor—who typically tell clients what to do—coaching is more like an excavating tool that uncovers the courage, power, and greatness hidden within you. The process involves a give and take of information related to your specific issues. In the end, you will discover the solutions as I, the coach, use my expertise to guide you to the next level.
I have structured the coaching program with your busy schedule in mind. Over the course of nine months, we will meet virtually, using a system of prescheduled 90-minute conference calls held once a month. I will facilitate the call using a customized curriculum.
• Designing Worship Experiences for Impact & Growth
• Staff Development
• Building an Effective Executive Management Team
• Building Organizational Capacity
• Problem-Solving Techniques
• Evangelism & Church-Growth Strategies